Poetry
Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn. ~Thomas Gray
Ms Friday posts
Danseurs de l'ombre
Danseurs de l’ombre Lumières éteintes, Loin des regards qui saignent, Elle s'abandonne à lui, il s'abandonne à elle L’apothéose, ils...
I'll tell them
I'll tell them it was one of those times I'll tell them the only reason why you and I wouldn't be Was due to thy I'll tell t...
Nature blessed
Sophisticated features Designed creature Nature blessed She is that kind one,the one they name… Tender touch Heated heart Sunny smiles She i...
Monday, 6 June 2011
Nature blessed
Sophisticated features
Designed creature
Nature blessed
She is that kind one,the one they name…
Tender touch
Heated heart
Sunny smiles
She is that kind one, the one they name…
One word...
Woman
Ms Friday
©
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment